Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BFG!

Well, since i have nothing to do in the meantime...i'm gonna make my own BFG and place it on my wall!! wahahaha..for those who don't know what a BFG is..take a look at the following pictures of it =P




The reason why i'm doing this is to hide my super duper long speaker cables and hifi cables..kinda hurting my eyes sometimes when i lean back on my bed while watching animes/movies..

Therefore, i have decided to make my own BigFuckingGun!! Muahahahaha!!

Items that are probably gonna be used are:
Milk and Juice Cartons (Where Else..)
Strong Cohesion Power Double Sided Foam Tape by Unity : 18mm | 5M xD (Ace Hardware)
Multi-Way Cable Clips (Ace Hardware)
Super Clips (Ace Hardware)
Scissors (Tamiya ToolBox xD)
Cutter (Tamiya ToolBox xD)
Playar (Tamiya ToolBox xD)
Blade (Tamiya ToolBox xD)
Lots of Styrofoam (Stole it when i was doing carpenter jobs hehe)
Aquarium Tubes (one of the shops at First Garden)

Currently using 2 bottles of fully white Buncho Poster Colour LMAO! + Paint Brushes of course!
Unsure about the "spray can" | haven't decide and buy x.X
My Anchor Quick Drying Hi-Build Lacquer Spray Paint is waiting to be used!!

My Brain
My Imagination
My Ideas
My Anime Soundtrack playing at the background
My Acer Aspire 7720G

Hmm, that's about it i guess..hahaha

Will be posting up the End Results after a while!! ngek ngek

0 comments: